Submission of the FDD Accreditation Course application form will enable the CAA/MAA to consider the applications in date order before loading candidates onto the appropriate course.
Terms and Conditions:
- Places on the courses are limited and applications will be considered on a first come first served basis.
- Applications will be scrutinised for Flying Display experience and candidates applying for renewal may be asked to compete the full initial course if there is limited evidence of Flying Display participation since their FDD Accreditation was awarded.
- The FDD Accreditation Tier awarded is based on the evidence candidates provide of their Flying Display experience and their participation and performance on during the course. As a result, candidates may not be awarded the FDD Accreditation Tier requested on their application form.
- During the course, candidates will a wifi capable device (mobile telephone, tablet or laptop computer) to access course material, participate in surveys, and complete the final examination.
- Candidates will be required to submit coursework online, prior to the course.
- Candidates should complete the application form with as much information as possible as it will be used to evaluate suitability for the course and Tier allocation.
- Additionally, civilian candidates should submit form SRG 1303B direct to the CAA at the same time as this application.
The following documents will form the basis of the course and it is recommended that you read and understand their contents:
- Article 86 of the Air Navigation Order
- CAP 403
- CAP 1724
- SRG 1303B
- SRG 1303T
- SRG 1305
- SRG 1327
- SRG 1328
- RA 2335
- RA 1210