The UK Flying Display Director Accreditation Courses are managed and delivered by TSA Consulting Ltd on behalf of the Civil Aviation Authority and the Military Aviation Authority. Submission of the FDD Accreditation Course application form will enable the CAA/MAA to consider the applications before loading candidates onto the appropriate course.
Please complete the form with as much information as possible as it will be used to evaluate your suitability for the course and will help to inform your Tier allocation.
The following documents will form the basis of the course and it is recommended that you read and understand their contents:
- Article 86 of the Air Navigation Order
- CAP 403
- CAP 1724
- SRG 1303B
- SRG 1303T
- SRG 1305
- SRG 1326
- SRG 1327
- SRG 1328
- RA 2335
- RA 1210
Terms and Conditions:
- Places on the courses may be limited and applications will be considered on a first come first served basis.
- Should places be limited, the MAA may allocate places on a priority basis.
- Applications will be assessed for existing qualifications and Flying Display experience to evaluate suitability for the course. Renewal candidates with limited recency or experience may be asked to complete the full course.
- The FDD Tier awarded will be based on the candidate’s experience and their participation and performance on the course. As a result, candidates may not be awarded the Tier requested on the application form.
- All candidates are required to have a wifi capable smart device (mobile telephone, tablet or laptop computer) to access pre-course material, participate in surveys and complete the final examination during the course.
- As part of the FDD Accreditation process and course assessment, all candidates will be required to submit coursework, which will include a Flying Display application, via the smart device prior to the course.